To help stop coronavirus, we are joining companies that are currently producing the protection measures against virus. We manufacture and offer protective face shields.
The comfort of our facial shields has already been tested and positively evaluated by the staff of Klaipeda Republican Hospital, Klaipeda Seamen's Hospital and Klaipeda Ambulance Station.
How to buy the panels that we produce?
- Smaller quantities up to 50 pcs. most convenient to buy in our online store www.notebookscloud.com
- For larger than 50 pcs. quatities please contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +370 618 38 474
- Purchase and pick up IMMEDIATELY at the printing house Nemuno str. 139, Klaipeda, I-V from 9 am to 2 pm. or Printing houses Vilnius branch at A. Vivulskio str. 23, Vilnius, I-V from 9 am to 5 pm. Safe, without any physical contact! Payment by bank cards only.
About our face shields:
- Safe and food-grade plastic. The panels use 0.2 - 0.5 mm NUDEC®PET material, which can withstand many acids, alcohol, etc. exposure to corrosive substances. This material complies with United States FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and BGA (Bundesgesundheitsamt, Germany) food contact standards. The plastic is odorless and is approved for use in the food and medical industries.
- Maximum protection. The face shield is wide enough to provide maximum protection against the spread of the virus during sneezing and coughing, but allows free breathing and does not dew.
- Easy to fold. The protective panel can be folded up. This is convenient for changing the face mask (it is not necessary to remove the shield).
- Stable holder. The protective shield holder is made of strong plastic. The headband is locked with two fixings that stop the panel from falling down.
- Light. The weight of the panel is only 66 g.
- Note: The protective face mask shown in the photo is not included!
- Before each use, the protective shield must be sprayed with a medical disinfectant, kept for 1 min. and wipe the inside and outside of the surface with a clean, dry cloth.
- If the same face shields are used by larger personnel, we recommend that you write the name of the person using the shield holder so that the shields can be separated.
- Use the panel for one person only (do not share it).